Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gloat

MY phone is wonderful. Look at what it can do....
  • display the tube mape
  • holds the London A-Z on it
  • Play music
  • tells me the weather for the week
  • holds e-books
  • Plays films!
  • Can play dangerously addictive Jawbreaker n' stuff
  • writes word documents
  • displays PDF documents
  • has a camera
  • has a photo album with editing function
  • has MSN messenger
  • write Excel spreadsheets
  • displays my contacts
  • I can read my emails
  • I have GPRS
  • I have Bluetooth
  • I have a lady on it who tells me what my schedule is and who is calling
  • voice dial (which now I've put my own software on it rather than the crappy fonix one actually works!)
  • Internet Explorer

It is super and I love it.

:)

4 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

Who's this an impression of? "Phone Simon. No. No. Bastard. Phone. No! Phone Simon. Simon. No! Phone Simon. Bastard bloody thing. Okay, okay... Phone See-mon. Okay. Thank you."

3:48 PM  
Blogger Shizue said...

Ok, so maybe accents are not the strong point of my phone. If I had 'Simon' it would be ok, but I've only put 'Si' which confused my poor baby.

Don't be cruel.

10:14 AM  
Blogger I'm Over The Moon said...

Can you recieve calls on it?

You set off my quote fruit machine and this is what came up: Black Books
Fran: Lokk at my new phone, it does everything, look, look!
Bernard: Can it stop boring conversations? Mine can. (Picks up phone reciever and shouts down it) SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR PHONE!

Sorry! Just messin', I don't mean it actually!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Shizue said...

what's a quote fruit machine? Is it in your head like Katrina's internal juke box or is it a toy?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home