Tuesday, March 29, 2005

To begin with...

Hmm,
Having been overtaken by a surge of ennui (and the liberation of having the boss away) I have set up and am now the proud possesor of a blog myself and will henceforth cease living vicariously through the blog of notnowmeg.

Personally, I want to have a rant about a particular topic (coming up next, folks!) and the necessity of trying to come up with a reasonably coherent introduction is a bit beyond me at the moment. Oh dear, I need to make a cup of boiled water...

4 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

Woo hoo! You're a true member of the blogging gang now! I'll add you to the links on my page.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Shizue said...

Fabulous! How do I return the favour?

2:40 PM  
Blogger meg said...

Hmm.. it wasn't easy and required the fabulous IT skils of Mr Pepper (there's a link to his blog on my site). I'll try to e-mail you an explanation of how to do it.

9:49 AM  
Blogger I'm Over The Moon said...

See, not only is it boredom killing rantspace, but it's a learning experience too! Welcome, Shoe One!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home